Add to Calendar
MORE INFO ON THE ACS WEBSITE: https://www.acs.org/acs-webinars/library/chemistry-crossroads.html
Whether you are a student seeking a career in a chemistry-related science or someone already employed seeking new directions, opportunities are plentiful if you know where to look and if you make the right connections. ACS National Meetings offer the chance to learn about the latest research and meet practitioners from every field of the discipline.
Join Jayshree Seth, Corporate Scientist & Chief Science Advocate at 3M and Christina Bodurow, Deputy Director and Chief Operating Officer of AViDD at Stanford University School of Medicine as they discuss the small and large decisions that can shape a career in chemical sciences as well as the fertile environment for networking found at ACS National Meetings and how to discover employment opportunities once you are there.This ACS Webinar is co-produced with the ACS Committee on Science.
What You Will Learn
- How to increase your technical competency as a early, mid, and long-term career chemist
- How to gain business experience in innovation and product development and how to build a scientific network to gain knowledge in your specific field
- The important role that ACS Meetings (especially National Meetings) play, and the value they can add to your career development
- Thursday, February 16, 2022 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- The slides will available for download on the day of the event